Subject: Introduction to HealthAI
From: "Ricardo Baptista Leite" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Cc: "Irene Rey Landeira" <[email-masked]>, "Peiling Yap" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:28:10 +0200

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ricardo Baptista Leite, the CEO 
from HealthAI - The Global Agency for Responsible AI in Health.

We are a non-profit organization based in Geneva and currently positioning 
ourselves as an implementing partner for countries, normative bodies and 
other multilateral organizations to assist them in putting regulatory 
standards and considerations for the use of AI in health into practice on 
the ground. Please find attached an overview of our new strategy for your 
perusal. You can also find out more about us on our website 
<https://www.healthai.agency/> .

I met with your Minister of Health in January at the OECD High-Level Policy 
Forum and given Estonia's leadership in the global digital space, it will be 
important for us to have your country, in particular your Ministry, join in 
the early efforts of HealthAI. We are therefore keen to explore potential 
collaboration with your Ministry.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and we look forward to 
hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Ricardo

Ricardo Baptista Leite <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardobaptistaleite/> , 
M.D.

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

E-mail: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Phone (Switzerland): +41 (0) 22 552 00 34

WhatsApp: +351 919 276 865

 <http://www.healthai.agency> www.healthai.agency

 <http://www.healthai.agency>

Please consider the environment before printing.

[I am sending this email at a time that is convenient to me. I respect that 
your working hours and time zone may be different, so please respond when 
convenient for you.]